The Software Engineering group at the University of Stuttgart is looking for a student or scientific assistant (m/f/d) to support software development and technical documentation within a national research project in the field of IT security.
Your tasks will include
- Development of extensions/integrations for certain development environments (e.g. Eclipse and Visual Studio Code)
- Testing of concepts for interaction of the development environment with developers
- Design of appealing media and visualizations for use in and for the description of essential software designs, components and processes
- Cooperation in the comprehensible preparation of technical concepts and documents for different target groups
We offer you
- Collaboration in applied IT security research
- Demanding activities in the field of software development
- Flexible working hours/places and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Optional extension of the activity to a final thesis (Bachelor/Master)
- Equipped with a high-quality notebook
Profile of requirements
- (Ongoing) studies of software engineering, computer science, media informatics, information design
- Good programming skills and understanding of code
- Basic interest in IT security
- Problem-solving competence; responsible and reliable way of working; initiative; ability to work in a team
Contact person: Mr. Kai Mindermann M.Sc.
Location: Universitätsstraße 38 70569 Stuttgart, Germany (computer science building)
Type of employment
The employment takes place as a student/scientific assistant. Remuneration is based on the usual hourly rates for student and scientific assistants at the University of Stuttgart.
Please send your application with a meaningful cover letter to the above e-mail address.